Joe and I are huge (HUGE!!) fans of So You Think You Can Dance. And just to show what incredible fans were are, when the top 10 tour came through Baltimore we were there with our friends Chad and Emily, cheering as loud as we possibly could! I was sure I was going to lose my voice since Emily and I were screaming like 13 year old girls - although not quite as loud as the real, live 13 year old girls that were sitting near us in their tutus. (Can I just say 'WOW.') Joe was pretty excited as well. He and Chad pretended to lament the fact they were missing Monday night football, while secretly being grateful they had wives who were so into this that they were sure to be dragged along, without having to actually look like there was no where they would rather be.
12 years ago




9 comments:
Fun post...and LOVE that top picture of you two....I'm a little biased, but I think you're adorable. Good thing next year you won't be students anymore and both have good jobs if you want those front row seats!
That looks like so much fun. I have watched that show a little and I grew up dancing--so I love it. Fun that you were able to go.
That is so awesome! I am huge fan as well and would have loved to go! So glad you got to go!
Man I wish I could have gone to the show!! Next year I'm definitely going to drag Tyler with me!
SO is Joe doing a John Travolta dance move or is he just super excited to be there? We should have ponied up that cash and went with you guys. Boo to being a cheap skate on that decision.
Oh yeah, and I'm with your mom...you look beautiful in the top picture!
I am so jealous! I can't believe you guys really went. SO FUN!
I am insanely jealous.....a. you got to go to the concert and b. you have a hubby who shares your obsession. I'm still working on James. :)
Joe . . . I stumbled upon your blog and cannot believe it! I was at the same concert!!!! So crazy!
Post a Comment