Joe says that now that he's 28, he is "entitled" to have a car payment. Whatever that means! But apparently, this is how he really feels:
As for me? I am super chill, couldn't be better.
Just kidding! I am totally flipping out! I couldn't even trust myself drive home from the dealership because I was bouncing off the seats. Literally. And letting out a little scream every few minutes.
And this is what I will be doing every time I get out of my new car for the next little while. Niiiiiiice.
And this is what I will be doing every time I get out of my new car for the next little while. Niiiiiiice.


13 comments:
Sweet ride. May I come over and smell it? I love the new car scent!
Hooray!! You got your car! It looks great! I love the smell of new cars too!
cute car! i want a new car!!
I wish you guys could see how happy Lindsey was to get a new car. She was almost as giddy as when she gets an A on a test in law school. I mean, I wanted to let her drive the car home, but she was just way to excited. Even she thought she wasn't okay to drive. Her excitment trumps my buyers remorse. Happy wife, Happy life.
Nice car!! I love the picture of you kissing it! I felt the same way when we bought our new car earlier this year - just to know you won't be breaking down anytime soons makes it all worth it!!
Love it, love it, love it, love it!!! You want to drive us to the SYTYCD concert??? Only 7 more days!!!
I think the yellow shades make it all so perfect. Car payments are overrated really.
Yep, it sure is cute...and safe too! Does it have a name yet?
I love it! And yes, I am sooooooooooo jealous! What a fun purchase.
YAY for having a car that runs!! I am happy you have a car you are excited about.
Your car is beautiful! How exciting.
Congrats! It's gorgeous. So I am obviously not a car expert...is that the new CRV? I love the rounded shape! We got ours in '06 and haven't had one tiny complaint. I remember driving our car off the dealership and Jared drove our old car home. I was flipping out with joy and had the air conditioning going the whole drive even though it was snowing because I didn't dare touch any buttons while driving it.
WOW!!! What a great car!!! What is it? Contgratulations on the new car... Good luck selling the house. Hey are you going to rent it? Maybe we should hook you up with our friends... 5 year of renters?
Post a Comment