
I have a wonderful family! Don't we look good? Since we were finally all together for Christmas, we took advantage of the opportunity to get a family picture taken. My mom really wanted one outside, so we bit the bullet and froze while this picture was taken. Not all of us were particularly happy about it (me) but it I guess it was worth it .... it turned out great.

The indoor one is cute but definitely not as much personality. Anyway, from the left we've got my younger sister (almost 16!), my oldest brother and his wife and baby girl, my mom and dad and my younger brother behind them, me and Joe, and then my second oldest brother, his wife, and two girls.

And here we have me and Joe! Two and a half years of marriage and we're still looking all right. What a cute husband I have. I wasn't really planning on this type of a pose so unfortunately my boots don't really match ... just ignore that. When you fly across the country and are going to two climates you can't pack every pair of shoes! Oh well. :)

Jesse, Tara, and Bella. Look at that little face ... priceless. What a darling little family!

Austin, Liz, Tyler, and Kai. Looking great! Kai was totally photogenic, happy, and adorable the whole time while the other two girls were a little more work.
It is fun having these pictures! It's been over a month since we were together and I am missing everyone ... see you in a year or so ... :(
3 comments:
Those pictures turned out so cute! I wish that we would get the Dastrup family pictures someday, but it just doesn't really seem like anyome cares too much about it. I love how you put in a little disclaimer about our shoes not matching...I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say anything.
Cute pics! I agree with you that the outdoor one is the winner. Where was it taken?
Your family is so cute! I love the outdoor one as well! Is your maiden name Lewis too?!?!
Post a Comment