Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love visitors, hate goodbyes

Well the good news is I was lucky enough to have my mom come visit me for 4 days this weekend!! The bad news is I had to say goodbye and send her back to Utah and won't see her again for almost 6 months! But that's allright because I am SO glad she came to visit! We had lots of fun together, of course. Friday was fun because I didn't have class so we got to have a relaxing day just the two of us. I especially enjoyed our long lunch at Cosi! Yum. On Saturday we went on an adventure downtown to the Baltimore "Great Tastes" event with all these chefs, food, etc ... it was fun. I'll post more pictures once I get them from Lori! On Sunday my mom got to see me teach Relief Society which was kind of fun. (Last year when she came I spoke in sacrament meeting .... she knows how to time it!) My mom made us lots of delicious food and it was fun to have someone "taking care" of us for a day or two ... Monday night was a real treat because there was warm food waiting for Joe and me after a long day at school! Anyway, it's back to the books for me, but I just wanted to say THANKS FOR COMING, MOM!! Love you!!

5 comments:

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I just read tons of old posts and now I'm all caught up! How are the loud neighbors? Such a headache! I have a good bird story regarding the neighbors that I will tell you at a later date. And your visit with your Mom sounds fantastic, I'm glad she spoiled you guys for a few days! The blog looks adorable!

Becky said...

Your Mom looks like she's your best friend. How fun that she could come spend some time with you. You 2 look stylin'. Cute!

Nate and Lori said...

I loved having her here too! She spoiled me and I'm not even her daughter. I will take your hint and send your pictures soon.

Kirsten Krason said...

I love your mom! And cute hat!

Liz said...

Oh, I love when she visit's us too, lets me take a little break from cooking and the kids.... she is an amazing mom! I learn from the best.