Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Mitt


I actually caught the end of the Republican debate in Florida tonight. It was fun to listen to - Mitt was on top of his game and sounded great. While I was listening, one line by Romney made me laugh OUT LOUD! When responding to a question about Bill and Hillary back in power, he said, "The idea of Bill Clinton back in the white house with nothing to do is something I just can’t imagine and I don’t think the American people can imagine." I totally cracked up. After the debate the commentators really seemed to latch onto the line as well. GO MITT 2008!!

5 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

That was pretty good! Thanks for keeping us excited about the presidential debate. I hadn't even really thought about it until you started brining it up! Come on Florida!

Kirsten Krason said...

I loved the debate! mitt did really well. Too bad, I think all the candidates did. Mitt's line about the Clinton's' was classic though.

Summer said...

Absolutely! James and I are Mitt fanatics! Next debate is this Wednesday on CNN......GO MITT!!!!!!!!!!

Parkinson Family said...

We LOVE staying current on the debates! Go Mitt! I loved that joke about Bill Clinton too! We'll see what happens with voters very soon. I will seriously be distraught if McCain wins.

Kirsten Krason said...

Hey thanks so much for your comments on my blog. It is really true what you say. Since it is taking me a lot longer to get through school I just wonder when I can ever start my family. I just know this is important to do for myself. The article is called Living a Balanced Life by Elder Robert F. Orton. It is in this months ensign. YOu can also see it on LDS.org!