Maybe the reason surfing was somewhere in my subconscious is the fact that this summer the law firm I'll be working for is taking us to San Diego and we'll be learning how to surf (apparently the managing partner loves it or something). I hope the experience lives up to my recently-elevated expectations, but I expect it will fail to do so - miserably. Scary!! Maybe the real explanation for my dream is just that I'm wishing for summer to be here ...


3 comments:
Haha, awesome! I wish that I knew how to surf. Chad has been a few times, but claims that he stinks at it, so yes, it was just a dream. One day though, we will make it real. Let's learn how to surf.
you never told me that they were going to teach you how to surf! Hopefully its as much fun as body surfing was in Chile and hopefully it doesn't beat you up like those waves did to us.
Hi Joe and Lindsey! This is your cousin Marie Hammond Ballif! I was so happy to see your blog linked on Lori and Nates. You blog is so cute and it's so fun to see what you guys are up too. If you have time, check us out www.the-ballif-family.blogspot.com and I have links to all my family! great to see your pictures!
Post a Comment