Monday, January 7, 2008

Sledding!

Another fun thing we did over Christmas: pulling sleds behind the four wheelers up at our cabin! My niece Tyler got a snow suit for Christmas and we had to put it to good use. It snowed so much in Utah around Christmas which was so much fun! We had way more snow up at the cabin than usual.
Tyler and I went for several rides and at the end of each one she wanted to go again.
Pulling two sleds at once!
Finally we got cold and decided to go inside and have yummy potato soup for lunch ... but not before Joe decided to tackle me in the snow ... again and again.

3 comments:

Burnhams said...

Yay! I am so glad that you guys started a blog! It looks so cute. I need to make mine as cute as yours. That was really fun hanging out with you guys this weekend. We need to do it again soon.

Jene and Megan said...

Lindsey, you look so happy in your pictures..wow, law school and dental school?! That's awesome! I know this is random, me just writing on your blog but I came across it and couldn't help myself!

Kristen said...

We're excited about your blog! It is very cute. Looks like you had a great break. We'll see you this Sunday...our break has been long.