Sunday, January 6, 2008

We are bloggers!!

FINALLY. I have been contemplating starting a blog for a while now ... but was a little too tied up with school to do much about it. Graciously, my sister-in-law Lori featured us on her blog from time to time to introduce us into the blogging world. Now, she has helped me start my own!! I'm not sure how often we'll get around to posting, but you must admit that my background is to DIE FOR!! We look forward to keeping in touch with everyone better!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hurray! Welcome to the world of blogging! Look how cute you guys are. I LOVE your new do!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

You, not we! Also, beware if you ever post something about me that reveals my secret, isolated life.

The Long Family said...

Hey Lindsey! I am so glad you guys have a blog! I feel like I never see you now that I am not your VT. Cute pics - you DO have darling nieces!

Jesse Lewis said...

Nice Linds n Joe...it will be fun to see what's going on for you during your hiatus back east. It was blast to see you over Christmas break!