This New Years wasn't anything too spectacular (not like last year in Valparaiso, Chile!) but we still had a lot of fun. We hung out with Joe's family at a party hosted by some friends in their neighborhood. The teenagers jumped in the pool at midnight and walked around with their own big bottles of bubbly, the adults sat around and talked, and we played Rock Band! I'm not sure what got into Joe's drink, but he looks a little loopy, what do you think??
12 years ago




4 comments:
Hey! How fun that you started a blog. Glad to see life is going great for you guys! Blogging is the best. I'm so glad you started one!
Yay! Another blogger! Looks like you had a very fun and relaxing break - you sure needed it! And Lindsey, I love your haircut!!
Hi Lindsey and Joe. This is your aunt Diane. Glad you are now blogging. Your pictures are beautiful. Can I add you to my list of bloggers on my blog.
Hope all is going well for you.
Diane Biasi
Lindsey! I just love you to death. Yes, Blake and I are about to have a little dude here any minute!! Hopefully a little miniature Blake, cuuute! I'm so excited to have your blog! yay!
Post a Comment