These boys. Oh they are cute!! I am so in love with both of them! And I just couldn't let the day go by without saying something about Joe on Father's Day. Joe is an
awesome dad. I had a feeling he would be, and it is pretty great to see it actually happening. Nothing makes me happier than seeing how much Joe adores his boy and how Max is starting to reciprocate.

I'm glad we could get Max to crack a smile for the camera on Father's Day. I said before that even though he's been smiling for quite a while he isn't
super smiley yet, but I notice him smiling more and more each day. (Especially for the mirror ... that one never fails.) He save lots of his smiles for seeing dad at the end of the day as well.


This Father's Day wasn't anything spectacular, but I was excited to get to celebrate Joe as a Dad. Life is good!
8 comments:
Happy Father's Day Joe!
Ahhh...that picture of Max smiling is just too much! It's so fun that his personality is starting to show now. We got some really cute ones of his yesterday too that I'm excited to show you.
Ahhh...that picture of Max smiling is just too much! It's so fun that his personality is starting to show now. We got some really cute ones of his yesterday too that I'm excited to show you.
oh, so beautiful to see those two together!!! Joe, you are such a good daddy, and you guys made such a beautiful baby!!!! Happy Father's Day!!!
Gosh they are cute together. Max is already getting a good start on that Dastrup head. It reminds me of Kohlter. SO cute.
Aww, what a cute little smile he has! I see a LOT of Joe in him.
P.S. I can't believe you guys are moving so soon!!
oh my gosh, stop! he is way too cute for words. seriously, the picture with him and joe smiling and his little "i love dad" shirt is just too much. i hope i get to see you guys soon!!
Hope you had a great day Joe! Your momster-in-law thinks you are fabulous!
Post a Comment