Wait a minute...I've got the perfect girl....oh, never mind. That would be my girl in the other room terrorizing her brother and destroying what's left of my set of plates.....wish I had the perfect baby. You enjoy that perfect boy Lindsey and I hope he stays that way for a good long time!
he is scrumptious! i love your little max and his delicious chub and his gorgeous eyes. and i love this picture. every mom has a pic of their kid in a laundry basket, i swear. i know i do:) the joys of multitasking!:)
I love this picture . . . reminds me of ALL the times I carried babies up and down the stairs in the laundry basket . . . It was quite a good form of transportation!
I love this picture . . . reminds me of ALL the times I carried babies up and down the stairs in the laundry basket . . . It was quite a good form of transportation!
7 comments:
And he does laundry too? He is the perfect little boy baby. (cause Ive got the perfect girl)
Wait a minute...I've got the perfect girl....oh, never mind. That would be my girl in the other room terrorizing her brother and destroying what's left of my set of plates.....wish I had the perfect baby. You enjoy that perfect boy Lindsey and I hope he stays that way for a good long time!
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
he is scrumptious! i love your little max and his delicious chub and his gorgeous eyes. and i love this picture. every mom has a pic of their kid in a laundry basket, i swear. i know i do:) the joys of multitasking!:)
he is so freaking cute. I can't believe how cute he's getting.
I love this picture . . . reminds me of ALL the times I carried babies up and down the stairs in the laundry basket . . . It was quite a good form of transportation!
I love this picture . . . reminds me of ALL the times I carried babies up and down the stairs in the laundry basket . . . It was quite a good form of transportation!
Post a Comment