This is baby Joseph at 2 weeks old. Pretty cute, right? (Except he's a little grumpy.)
.jpg)
For Christmas, Joe's mom gave us the outfit pictured above for little Max. I was so excited. At 2 1/2 weeks, we put Max in his Daddy's clothes and he gave us a similar grumpy little stare.

Baby Joe was cute, but Max is beyond adorable. At least we think so.

And here's baby Lindsey at 1 week old. Looks like some of my genes made an appearance after all!
.jpg)
So ... who do you think Max looks like the most?
11 comments:
I do see some of you in little Max..but I think Joe wins out on this one. At least for now! My kids have all gone through phases where they look more like Lancer, then me and go back and forth before settling in on their "official" look. Who knows who he'll look more like in a month or two! Either way, he's completely adorable and you are very blessed to have such a cutie!
Ohhhh man, he is just adorable! I think he looks more like joe, but I can see you in him too. What a cute little grump :)
I think he looks more like you. Wow, is he cute!!
Max looks like the spitten image of Joe in the first 2 pics. I agree with Kim that they change. I've been looking at Reese lately and sometimes she looks like me and sometimes I think that she looks like Nate. And she looks like both of us, really...which is what makes it so cool!
I think it's hard to say--he's just one really cute baby. He is a good combo for now, I love that he gave you a really similar grumpy look though--too cute!
I vote for dad! :) and that is a good thing for little max!
I actually see a good mix in him from the both of us but he is for sure much much cuter than either of us were. Like a lot cuter.
So cute with Joe and Max in the same outfit. They look so much alike! He's sure a cutie!
I thought he looked more like Joe but then I took a second look and saw a little bit of you in him too! But I think overall the dark hair makes him look just like his daddy!
I see a ton of Lindsey now that you posted that pic of her as a baby! At first, I just say mostly Joe. It's a really good mix, and you are right...He is SOOOO adorable! COmpletely perfect and precious! Good job!
WHAT!?!?everyone on here is crazy. Lindsey- he is so you!!!
Post a Comment