With Joe being the football maniac that he is, the first time watching a game as father & son is definitely something worth documenting. When Max was 12 days old, the Saints took on the Colts in the Superbowl. It was a great game, and the Saints pulled out a win in the end. Mr. Max didn't get into the game too much, but he had a good time with Dad nonetheless.
First - Dad introduces Max to his first football (which was a gift from Nate & Lori ... just the perfect size and shape and perfect timing as well!).

Then we get him all set for the game with ball, chips, and guac.

Since Max has a lot to learn, Dad started with some of the basic calls. Touchdown!

Delay of game ...

Among others. The delay of game was called on Mommy for not having the milk ready. Then Max got charged with a false start because he was only pretending that he wanted to eat.

I am excited for these two fans to enjoy many more games together. And so it begins!
11 comments:
How adorable! He looks like such a natural holding the football in his hands already!
I love it! I have a picture of Tyler and Jack in the HOSPITAL already watching sports together. Father-son bonding....it's great! just wait till they can wrestle!
Greatest post ever! I love it all! Im just wondering what position Joe is training Max to play. He looks like a natural little wide reciever. He's so cute!
Reese would be called for a facemask because she is so grabby these days and loves to scratch my face.
I dont think any other boy has ever been as cute as Max. You are soooo lucky! Love you guys!
He is so tiny! We can't wait to meet him for the first time. Joe looks like a natural holding him. I can't wait to figure out who he looks like!
Ahahaha my favorite picture is the one with him and the chips and guac! He looks like such a stud! awww, baby maxie :) love you guys!
Oh my gosh- I seriously am in love with your baby! He is so cute you guys!!!
Joe and Max are adorable together. I can't believe how small he is compared to Reese. He's so cute, and it so sweet to see Joe with him. You can tell that Joe has a soft spot for him. The football is so cute, it reminds me of a picture with my dad and Joe.
What a CUTIE! He is tiny compared to the bowl of chips in the picture! Awww I cannot wait to see him.He's going to be quite the girl magnet when he's older....star football captain.....valedictorian.....and Mr. Handsome!
Little Max is a beautiful child. I can hardly wait to hold him. Max brings a lot of memories back to me of his Daddy when he was little.
And yes, the fun is just beginning.
Love you guys.
Oh, this post is too funny...the whole delay of game false start stuff...so witty! And I don't even know football terminology!
Post a Comment