At his 3 week appointment Max was 9 lbs 2 oz, so I'm sure by now he's around 10. These pictures are in chronilogical order, so you can watch his cheeks getting chubbier and his hairline receding as the days go by. ;)

Not sitting up yet, but he has rolled over 3 times! (From front to back.)
He loves getting bundled and going for walks ...
Max got his first letter! Thanks to his friend Caelan for the cute card.
This is one guilty face if you ask me. Max already likes trouble and I can only imagine the fun in store for us!
Our litte Eskimo:
This is one proud mama!I can't lie, sometimes I am very eager for the future when my little boy will sleep more (at night) and cry less. But at the same time each day brings wonderful moments and I am treasuring having this little sweetheart who will still snuggle with me and fall asleep in my arms. I know it won't last forever. He already has such a personality and I just love watching his every move (except when he's cranky). He is practicing his smile and is getting so close!
Little Max, you are growing up so fast and I have mixed feelings about it.



8 comments:
Ahh . . . love the picture of Max in the snow with Mama. So glad Katie is there right now to love him and glad for all your joy . . . and endurance!
oh my goodness! his hat and outfit in those last two pictures are so cute!! can we come visit now?
How is that we live so close and the is still feels like I don't see him enough. I'm beginning to realize that the sadness that comes with the babies growing up will never go away so I might as well embrace the fun changes. And it really only gets more and more fun!
You're doing a wonderful job as a mother Linds! Its such a hard adjustment and you have jumped into your roll and surprised me with what a natural you are!
P.S. We are heading to the library sometime this week and would love to pick up some b/w books for Max. Let me know if there are other requests.
Awwww, this kid is gonna be such a heartbreaker! He is absolutely adorable Linds. Can I have him? hah. And the picture of you two together is precious! :)
Lindsey, Max is so adorable!! That snowsuit is the cutest thing.
Okay, that eskimo hat pic. Love it. :) That is going to be a keeper forever. He is just such a cutie. Well, if you need any more snowie type outfits, I have a baby blue snowsuit that is just ... big and warm. Who knows when it's getting warmer again, but if you want it, it's yours!
He's adorable - that snow suit picture is the cutest! Lindsay, you look great! Miss you guys, can't wait to meet Max!
The eskimo picture kills me! Soooooo cute! Oh my goodness, you made a beautiful baby! What a wonderful little family!
Post a Comment