I am a mess!! I can't sleep. I can't - oh wait, I can eat. But I'm still a mess! Ready to get this baby out of my belly and get on with the show. Ahhhhhhh. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few belly shots from the last couple months, as well as some pregnancy pictures Lori took at 38 weeks (last week). Now, at 39 weeks, I have the most misshapen belly I've ever seen. Just take my word for it.
28 weeks
30 weeks
32 weeks
36 weeks (yes we are skipping 34 ... I got lazy at the end)
38 weeks!It was such a cold and windy day when we took these ... but I figured we'd better hurry and do them in case I went into labor early like Lori. Guess there wasn't a big rush. But they were fun. Thank you Lori!!
I can't wait to see the little guy who's been doing such crazy things to my belly for the last 9 months in real life! I'm sure those pictures will be a bit more exciting.
11 comments:
You look absolutely great! It was fun to chat with you yesterday. I am anxiously awaiting to hear about when he decides to come out and play!!
Linds... you are beautiful!!! I love those pictures. Good luck lovely and I miss you bunches :-)
Ahhh...I'm so missing you right now! Love the last one, love the B & W. Did you take any with the baby dad?
You look amazing, Lindsey! Seriously, kind of unfair. :) I can't wait to met Max!!!!
You are such a cute, cute prego girl!!
Super darling! I'm excited for Max's arrival.
By far the cutest pregnant girl that I've seen...so petite and cute. I'm so excited for baby to come too. You call me when you're ready to go walk the mall and drink castor oil. I'll be right there with you!
Lindsey,
you look amazing!
Lindsey you look so beautiful! You're hair is getting longer....are you growing it out?? I love it! :)
Um, so, you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! You are one of those cute skinny girls that tries on the pregnant belly at the maternity store, but the rest of you is so NOT prego. You are adorable. I am on pins and needles for you. I CAN'T WAIT to hear the big news!!!!! We love you guys!
Best-of-sister!! You're about to have a baby! You really are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen. I especially like the picture of you on the swing that is in color. Um it's sorta really late at night but I'm writing about you in my essay so I was catching up on your blog for some inspiration. I love you! Hang in there!
Post a Comment