Max Joseph Dastrup was born Tuesday 1/26/10 at 11:36 a.m. He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. I'll let Lindsey recount the labor story when she's up to it but she and the little guy are doing great. We are so proud of our little son. He did so well throughout the process and has been easy on his parents for the first day of life. Many had told us how wonderful it was to be parents, but we never could have imagined the feelings we're experiencing. Here are a few pictures to introduce Mr. Max, Mad Max, Baby Maximus to all those who have been awaiting his late arrival.

His first bond with daddy moments after delivery.

I told you he was cute and yes, Lindsey looks amazing for what she just went through.

We thank God for letting us have this healthy boy.

Thanks for all your support and prayers. More updates soon!
35 comments:
He's perfect! I am so glad you are doing well. Lindsey does look great :) Enjoy all those precious moments they pass so fast. Congrats.
Congrats! He is a handsome little man! And Lindsey you look amazing! Good work you guys. Can't wait to meet him.
YAY!! He is ADORABLE! You both did a fabulous job. I love his chubby little cheeks. Newborns make me miss Krisha's baby face. I always think she's so grown up looking compared the them. I'm so happy that you have your little Max to snuggle and love. Let me know if I can do anything, help out in any way.
He looks like an angel on that third picture! I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hold him! Lindsey....you look awesome in those pictures for just having a baby! I love you guys!
Oh how wonderful!
We are so happy for y'all and baby MAX!!!
How Sweet! I still remember those first few hours. You really get it once you have one. You will be great parents, and I love the name.
He's totally cute! The picture of him holding Joe's finger is adorable. What a cute amount of hair he has. I'm glad he finally made an appearance!
Oh, Max is darling! Really, he is a real cutie (and I'm sure he is even cuter in person :) ). Congrats you guys!!!
I guess you know that was Amy writing that. :)
He is so handsome! Congratulations! I'm glad he arrived safely and is being a sweet baby! He looks very cuddly!
It is the greatest thing ever. :-)
Congrats! He looks beautiful!
I just can't wait to see him again! He's so perfect! It's so wonderful to see you guys so happy and I am so excited for all of the years to come. Good job on making the cutest little cousin for Reese.
Congrats!
What a gorgeous little guy! Congrats! Glad things are going well. Can't wait to meet him, let us know if you need ANYTHING!
He's gorgeous! I'm thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to see more pictures! Much love from AZ to baby Max and his parents!
oh my gosh, he's absolutely perfect! he looks like the sweetest little thing in the world! i can't wait to meet the little guy! :]
Congratulations, guys! He is so cute. Way to patient as well. If I went over my due date a week my baby would be 12 lbs. He was so small! Can't wait to hear and see more.
He's beautiful Lindsey! Congratulations! Sounds like you had a pretty short labor if he was born at 11:30! Way to go Linds! Can't wait to hear all the details. :)
Congratulations! Hooray for babies! If you were induced, that seems pretty fast. Good job. Now you know what all the fuss is about!
Wonderful. Glad all went well... and Lindsey does look amazing.
Woah, I'm getting a little misty-eyed! I'm really happy for you guys.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you that he is here!
Edith
He really is beautiful - look at the perfectly shaped little head!! He's darling - congratulations!!
So, so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet little Max!
Congratulations! He's very cute.
I can't believe he's actually here. It seems like it was just yesterday when we found out you were pregnant. We are so happy and can't wait for you guys to move her so we can see you on a regular basis. We're so happy that you guys are alright and that he's healthy. Give him lots of kisses for me.
Congrats Lindsey and Joe. He is adorable!!!
Congrats, he is sooooo cute!
What a cutie! So glad things went well. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He's a handsome little guy! I hope you're feeling alright and loving being a family of three!
The little guy looks like a champ! I'm sure he will be more like Maximus Meridius (Legate of the Emperor's Legion) than Maximus Hall (tool of the BYU campus). Congrats to you guys. He looks so different in all of his pictures so you will have to send some more.
He's so cute!! congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute. Being a parent is such a wonderful blessing!
(Hi, Lindsey! I'm Joe's cousin, Natalie).
I'm slow about commenting sometimes, but we are so excited for you guys! He's adorable and we can't wait to meet him. Once the company clears out, Mark and I will come for a visit (when you're ready, of course). Hope things are still going well and enjoy the help from your mom!
Post a Comment