My favorite sister Kate was lucky enough to take a short break from her busy life as a H.S. senior and spend the weekend with us. I think Max really liked having her here - after a pretty rough day on Friday he was great for the entire weekend! And when he did get fussy Kate was a natural at calming him.

And yes, our little man is going partly bald. Hope the hair comes back soon.

We went on several walks and Katie showed him a "real" swing for the first time.

I think she likes her little nephew :)

After all that fun Max came home and crashed.

I just love my baby!!!!!!!

Thanks for the visit, Kate, it was much too short. We miss you! (and your German pancakes!)
8 comments:
It was so fun to see you on Sunday! Thanks for letting us stop by. Your sister seemed like the best Aunt. She was so good with little Max. I am happy she was able to come and visit for a few days. Little Max looks so cute all bundled up!
I can't get over how cute that Max is!
What! I missed German Pancakes? No fair! Seeing pics of Max never gets old.
Ah, this kid is adorable! Seriously, he's like a cute little bug. I want one! :) okay, not really. but i'm sooo gonna be your nanny if you guys come to az in the summer.
I'm so glad Kate got to visit. I'm so glad you have a sister. Thanks for being so good to her!
He really makes the sweetest faces. Don't stress too much about the crying. Once they get out of the breand new stage it takes them awhile to just learn how to be awake.
Thanks for letting me come! I do like my nephew . . . a lot! And I love seeing you two be parents.
He's so handsome, even without hair! I can see both of you so much in his face! It's so sweet to see...thank you so much for sharing!
Post a Comment