Don't mind the fact that I look so scary and Joe is smiling like a dork .... but I had to post about the fantastic time we had at the O's game last weekend. We had awesome 5th row seats behind the O's dugout (thanks to the Harbertsons for winning the tickets and taking us along!!)

We were excited to get to a game because we hadn't been to any yet this year, and usually we make it to a least a couple. And it even happened to be a game that the O's won!! We saw several home-runs so that was fun. The only downside was that it kept raining on me ... basically whenever I would decide it was done and take my hood off, it would start up again.
And, I can't forget to mention the most surprising part of the night: Joe and I making it on the KISS CAM!! It was hilarious. We were all watching intently as couple after couple kissed for the camera, and all of a sudden there we were!! I totally screamed and looked like a psycho person before turning to Joe and going in for a kiss ... so awkward!! What I don't get is how everyone else just turns calmly to their significant other and does a nice little kiss .... I was so shocked I had no idea what I did. Good times. :)
7 comments:
Ha, ha. That's fun. I always wonder if we will get on the Kiss Cam. So far we've stayed clear. But, I think I might just forget all of a sudden how to kiss if we did get caught on it. :)
That is sooo funny. I can just imagine how shocked you were and crazy you looked going nuts! Fun. At least my standard is the BYU kiss cam...and probably plenty of THEM go at it similar to you!
I love when the cam finds me! How fun! You look so adorable. Your little belly and all of your baby prepping is so sweet. Wish I were closer! Kohlter was lamenting about how his cousins live all the way on the other side of the continent!
Personally I don't really like the people who just calmly kiss...I'm sure that your reaction got a lot of laughs...and I'm pretty sure thats the whole reason that they do it anyways.
Joe, next time you should make the heart shape over Linds belly button.
You two are so cute! Glad you had so much fun even in the rain. Those sound like way better seats than our nose bleed, rowdy crowd, University of Maryland Student section seats. We have NEVER been on a kiss cam.
Good times. I think my favorite part was the people behind us laughing at your scream. Really, you just looked shocked and excited. Thanks for sparing the world of what I am sure was a lovely picture of Bryce and me soaked in the rain. Even if you think you look weird, it's got to be better than us!
The kiss cam!?!?! That's so funny. So, this is cool cause we have a picture at an orioles game at the end of the season that looks just like this and I am pregnant with Parker, probably about the exact same week along as Lindsey is :) I love it and I love our January babies!
Post a Comment