BOY!!!
That's right, we are having a boy!! And we couldn't be more excited. Of course we would have been equally happy either way, but since we've been thinking about the little guy as a guy it is nice not to have to get "reacquainted." It's just perfect!
So we had our ultrasound early Friday morning and I made sure to eat a little something and drink some juice beforehand so baby would be awake. I don't know if it was the juice, but the entire time he was moving around like crazy!! The lady doing the ultrasound kept commenting on how "busy" he was and wasn't at all surprised that I've already been feeling him a little bit. She had quite a difficult time getting a decent profile shot but luckily we ended up with some cute ones!!
Actually, what can you really see from an ultrasound picture at not quite 18 weeks?? If you're me, not a ton, really. But we definitely saw the little boy parts that we came to see! Joe thought he saw the evidence about 3 different times before she told us. When she froze the picture and announced "you're having a boy!" he already knew exactly what he was looking at but I was like, "WHERE?!?" Then she showed us several clear pictures that had me convinced. The little dude wasn't being shy at all (just like we had instructed). Looks like we will have an obedient little boy! Thus we had to respect his request not to display the evidence on the blog. :)
It was so much fun just watching him squirm around in there, stretch out his legs, and raise his arms above his head. Apparently everything looks good and he is developing as he should, and I am definitely growing as I should! We are so grateful and happy and excited. Now the shopping can begin!!


15 comments:
So excited to get my first glimpse of my new grandSON! I can tell he's a doll already...sorta like some of those Sunbeams you used to teach! I am definitely thinking a boy is great for you Lindsey...snakes, snails and...spiders? Or in Lindsey's case puppy dog tails would be a challenge too. Congrats you two!
He's so cute!!! I just love him already.
Chile knew all along that it was going to be a boy. She's pretty excited that she'll have a tough boy cousin to protect her and fight off all of the boys when they are in school.
a boy! hooray! let the knitting begin!!
Hooray!!!! Congratulations! He will be such a sweet little boy! I'm glad he cooperated during the ultrasound so well!
I'm so excited for little boy to get here! I'm not biased at all, but having a boy first is the best!
YEA!!!! I'm so excited! Boys are so much fun and I'm so so SSSOOOO stoked for you to have one! oh my goodness, I'm so sad we live so far away from each other :( You must post many many pictures. CONGRATS!!
Congrats! It's about time someone had a boy! Looks like he'll have plenty of females to choose from :)
Post Lindsey Belly pics!!! ;-)
Your little boy....awwww!!!! I knew it! I'm so so soooooooo happy for you. You're going to have so much fun with him and baby Chile together! I am so envious that you get to have babies with Lori.
I can't believe you're almost halfway done! It goes too fast!
Post Lindsey Belly pics!!! ;-)
Your little boy....awwww!!!! I knew it! I'm so so soooooooo happy for you. You're going to have so much fun with him and baby Chile together! I am so envious that you get to have babies with Lori.
I can't believe you're almost halfway done! It goes too fast!
Congrats guys!!!
Aww I bet ya'lls parents are so excited. Congratulations again, you look great! So do you, Joe.
Now the baby can move on from being called MC!
YAY for cute ultrasound photos. I love them. Congrats!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! And just look at how intuitive you are. :)
Yay!!!!!! We were so excited to have a little boy too. They are the best Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! That is so exciting! He's lookin pretty cute already ;) I'm really excited for you guys!
Post a Comment