Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good times

This is just a quick update ... because I have a feeling I won't get around to doing anything more anytime soon. Even though I am done with school, life is still crazy-busy! Work has been pretty intense lately - I worked late the last two nights and then woke up at 4:45 this morning so I could make it to a 6:00 meeting! The 6:00 meeting was for some last-minute prep for a 7:00 meeting with some very important clients so I felt pretty lucky to be sitting in. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this schedule will not be the norm.

Last weekend I made a quick trip to AZ for my sister-in-law Franchesca's wedding! Joe and I flew out Friday night after work, and I flew back Sunday. It was a whirlwind of a trip, to say the least (I'm pretty sure I spent at least as much time traveling as I did in AZ). But it was so fun to see everyone! Besides the wedding, the highlights were: Cafe Rio, and Shireen's ribs! Wow those were amazing. I didn't get too many pics ... for more see Lori's blog!
Lori had to try like 10 different times to finally get this picture of Joe and me - we kept getting sucked into talking to so many people I felt like it was my own wedding! But it was fun.

Luckily, I excused myself from all the conversing and made it to the BEST part of the night - dancing with my girls! Joe's sisters Angelica and Michelle are so fun to dance with! And Eva is the best dance partner ever! We had so much fun ... although I definitely got sweatier than I think you are supposed to get at a wedding reception. It's that darn AZ heat!
Joe stayed a few days longer and I am picking him up at the airport tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him! Hopefully this next weekend we will finally get to relax a little ... we will see!
As for other news, right now I am listening to some of my sister-in-law Maria's (Scarlett's) new songs and loving every minute of it! And it is now 12:40 so I think I should probably go to bed!

5 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

I like the new look of your blog! You always have it looking so cute! I am glad you were able to go to AZ for the wedding! Sounds like it was lots of fun! We need to come visit teach you sometime...amongst all the busy things you have going on!

Nate and Lori said...

Even though you are still crazy busy, you'd better make some time for me this summer. This is our last summer together, you know?

I'm glad you finally got your family pictures (all thanks to me:)) You look smokin hot!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

I can never tell if the "nate and lori" comment comes from nate or from lori. I just hope it's from lori.

Kyle said...

Hi Lindsey...umm, you don't know me but I am friends with Joe from back in the High School days! Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and I love your blog...so cute! Tell Joe I said Hi and you are more then welcome to check out our blog too
bensonandkyle.blogspot.com
(although it may not be that interesting to you considering we are strangers, lol)

Nate and Lori said...

joe...the comments are 99.9% of the time from lori. i can see how you would be a little worried though if nate were to call lindsey smokin hot.