Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Little Bro is 22!! (Guess I'm getting old!)

It just didn't seem right closing out April Fool's Day w/o a b-day shout-out to my brother!! Yes, my brother was born on April Fool's Day. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it seems to fit! I don't think he knows I have a blog ... but this will be a good reason to tell him!
Yes, Dave ... aren't we cute. My brother David is 2.5 years younger than me and we had LOTS of fun together when we were little. I especially remember: playing 'lava,' playing with Sara the trike and Michael the bigwheel, Saturday morning cartoons, hours and hours playing in the 'sub-basement,' and much more. It was always good to have a sibling so you could sleep in their room when you got scared (yes, I think I was scared of the dark).
Yes, it looks like we even held hands once! Bet this picture is priceless. Anyway, I'm glad I have a brother that was nice enough to put up with me over the years! I think I cramped his style a little in high school since he had to be connected to his 'nerdy' older sister (I'm sorry, I just study a lot!). He was always a great athlete and really got into music during high school. Now he is a great guitar player! He has great taste in music and clothes and I hope in other things as well (like girls! haha). He is a great guy and I am so sad not to get to spend any time with him these days.
Hope you had a good birthday, Dave! And I hope you know we love you!

4 comments:

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Happy Birthday Dave

Christie said...

You two really were cute buddies when you were little...Sometimes it's hard to believe I was a young mom once!

Nate and Lori said...

You look so so cute as a little kid. Hurry and have babies soon.

Burnhams said...

Hey, we need to hang out soon. We miss you guys, and Parker misses you too.