My House $26 Million
Paradise Valley, AZ
Paradise Valley, AZ
It looks like there is enough room there to do anything I wanted. Is that a golf course? Come hangout whenever you want.
Summer House $1.2 MillionMontana
I've always had a dream of living on a lake. This house literally sits on a lake with the private boat dock right behind where the picture was taken. I'd post the picture but Lindsey gave me a picture limit for this post.
Kind of a Third House
Lake Powell Houseboat $500,000
Porsche 911 Turbo $9o,000
Kind of a Third HouseLake Powell Houseboat $500,000
I've been fortunate enough to spend several weeks on a houseboat at Lake Powell. If you haven't been there it's a great time to spend with family and friends. This boat seems amazing but some of the best times I had was with friends on "The Rainbow Connection" which went down the lake tilted because one of the pontoons had a leak in it and was full of water. Amazing memories and can't wait to make more!
I decided it would be nice to have an airplane to not have to put up with all the frustrations of airline travel. I guess I could have this one if I was a billionaire. Fuel on this probably cost more than $1000 an hour. Looks like it holds 14 people so some of you can come.
Porsche 911 Turbo $9o,000I've loved this car since I was five years old. My dad took me to the store and he bought me a picture of a red porsche for my room. Funny thing is that he also bought himself a huge 50 gallon plastic trash can for the yard, but I thought this was for me as well. So he was nice enough to go along with my innocence and let me have it in my room for a few days. So yeah, I didn't have to empty the trash very often.
GMC Kodiak 4500 $60,000
GMC Kodiak 4500 $60,000This is actually my dream truck and maybe just maybe it's a little big. It could be the little guy sydrome I was born with but I really hope to have a reason to own this truck some day. How will Lindsey get in? Not my problem!
Mastercraft X-star $90,000
And since I've only spent about $35 million so far, for the rest I would become the majority owner of the Arizona Cardinals NFL Team for $400 million and turn them into winners instead of losers and then build several high rises in the Phoenix, Los Angeles area and lease them out. I might throw in a golf course or two as well, and maybe a resort. It would be fun. Golf would be free for friends.
It looks like it would be fun to have $1 billion. Materialistic? Nah! For those that actually know me know that the thing I want to do the most in life is to help others out that are really in need and make a significant difference in their life. I see so many kids every day that were born into a hopeless situation and it really tears me apart. It really isn't fair. Someday I hope to make a big difference and not only in their smile, but also in their reasons to smile. It's something I want my future children to experience as well. But maybe we can have a little fun along the way, right?
Mastercraft X-star $90,000When I was 14 my dad bought a 1978 boat for $3,000. It was a fixer upper for sure and our family put so much time into getting that boat into tip top condition. We all had a blast going to the lake and learning to ski. It was a good experience but I think I'm going big baby! It seats 12 people.
Just One More Boat
Yacht $3 million
Yacht $3 million
So maybe you can tell that I love boats and water. I'm not sure why, but water just calls to me. Water does to me, what chocolate does to women. I think it would be amazing to be able to go from city port to city port on a yacht and dock for a day or so to see what the city has to offer and then continue up the coast. There's lots of room for friends and family so free up a week or so and we'll go.
And since I've only spent about $35 million so far, for the rest I would become the majority owner of the Arizona Cardinals NFL Team for $400 million and turn them into winners instead of losers and then build several high rises in the Phoenix, Los Angeles area and lease them out. I might throw in a golf course or two as well, and maybe a resort. It would be fun. Golf would be free for friends.It looks like it would be fun to have $1 billion. Materialistic? Nah! For those that actually know me know that the thing I want to do the most in life is to help others out that are really in need and make a significant difference in their life. I see so many kids every day that were born into a hopeless situation and it really tears me apart. It really isn't fair. Someday I hope to make a big difference and not only in their smile, but also in their reasons to smile. It's something I want my future children to experience as well. But maybe we can have a little fun along the way, right?



13 comments:
Joe, now do you see that blogging can be fun? I love how our blog now has two names in the upper right corner: two contributors! For the record, I did not agree to call you Dr. for 2 whole months - more like 2 weeks. You'd better find another reason to finish dental school. Also, it looks like you've spent more time thinking about what you'd do with $1 billion than many of us. Always good to be prepared. Hey, if you manage to become a billionaire, that is FINE by me. I won't even bug you about the truck, as long as you take me shopping in London and Paris (via the jet) several times a year. Yeah, good thing it will never happen. :)
I love your post Joe...I think you are a natural! I'm VERY excited that we are friends (I think, I hope) so that I am welcome to take part in all the fun. And I do know that your heart is gold, and that you'll do much good along the way as well.
My Husband would be a great pilot for your private jet. Just let us know when you get it and he can send you a resume.
Haha. That was great, Joe. I sure do hope you become a billionaire one day. What would be even cooler, is even my husband became one too. I definitely wouldn't mind tagging along and going shopping in London and Paris with Lindsey. One day...
Any way, we hope you guys are doing well, and yes, I know my baby is white. Poor girl.
You guys coming from Franny's wedding, right?
Joe wins at fiscal spending. One addition though. You forgot to include a 50 foot Plasma for playing Rock Band. Better yet, you could just buy a real rock band to play whatever request you wanted.
"Play Free Bird!"
I really enjoyed this post. Not bad for a first timer. Good work Joe! I love the story about the giant garbage can. Very funny.
Wow, I really do hope that it happens to you. I laughed out loud so many times when I read this. Oh and I will call you Dr. everytime I see you if you will give me 10 million dollars when you are a billionaire. Deal or no deal?
No deal!
BRAVO!!!! Finally, someone who truly understands the value of a BILLION dollars. Your post has made me imagine a few things of my own that I would like to have if I were a billionaire. Maybe I will post a few for you to gander at. Pick me up at the inner harbor this Friday with your yacht.
So, what I want to know is why is Joe the billionaire? I think I want to be the billionaire.
Anyway, I do like your spending habits, so if you ever did win this $, guess its good we are family! Oh, and nice post by the way, you are a good blogger, just what you wanted to hear, right? Maybe someday Austin will get on here. I will show him your post to get inspired!
Joe, You are hilarious!
I really want to stay your friend.
Who needs a billion themselves, when you can hang with billion dollar friends.... It's not all about the money. I gave you lots of rides home in HS, right? We go way back, so maybe another porsche for a dear old friend would be a nice gustier.
Brody, my 4 year old, truly enjoyed looking at this with me. His fav. things are porsches, monster trucks, air plane & boats. You and he are a lot alike I guess! :P
It's fun to dream.
Joe! I love your honesty. I have to say that I'm jealous of your choices of toys. Very cool! I guess I need to spend more time checking out what toys are available so that when I make a few bucks I'll know what to do with it. I would probably get most of the same things except add on a one of a kind Steinway Grand Piano for each house... then you and your amazingly musical family can come and play for me.
Post a Comment