Monday, October 17, 2011

Just a Sunday Walk

Last Sunday we enjoyed the nice evening by taking a walk up by Bridal Veil Falls. You just have to enjoy fall while it lasts ... it goes by so fast!
Love this kid.

Max with his Vati (it's Swiss, pronounced "Fa - ti" but Max pronounced it "See-shaw" (what the???) for a long time. He has since moved on to saying "Shati")
On walks Joe will usually get ahead and then start walking backward. Instead of catching up, Max insists on walking backward as well.

Pointing to the waterfall.
Of course he would have been in the water if he could have. Luckily this was as close as he got.



4 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Handsome little Max!!! I can not believe how big he is. I about died when I saw him in his cute little navy jacket. He is growing out of the baby stage completely and into a full on person. (that makes more sense to me in my head but I think you get what Im saying) Its gorgeous there and I have fun memories of Bridal Veil Falls growing up. I miss your cute family.

bbcurfew said...

wow! max looks so grown up!! time flies. hope utah is treating you well. i'll be in colorado this week, and wishing i could see you! hopefully we'll make it out to utah soon enough- we miss it!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Great post! You guys look adorable! And Max is the super cutest little man!

Also, I miss that walk in the fall, BO and I used to get up there a lot!

meesh said...

stop it, that picture of him pointing at the waterfall is just too freakin' cute. and him running towards you too! haha and i love that he said "see-shaw" and now says "shati". what a baby dork! miss you guys!