(And no Lori, that was not our house you saw in the other pic. Sorry.)
This is a view just a short drive from our house. As you can see we aren't right next to the mountains, but we get some pretty great views of them while driving around town.
One of my favorite things about our house is that it such a short walk from a great park with soccer fields, basketball court, playset, and running and biking trails. We have already made a couple of good friends that live close by and we love meeting up at the park. As I write this I realize that after all of this newborn craziness and moving craziness I am finally starting to enjoy the life of a SAHM. Ha!


I'll do another post just about 9 month Max soon, but I'll just say that he is the happiest boy and is always smiling and laughing.
Max always gets a grin on his face when he knows the pinchers are coming for him!
We also got to spend a couple days with Joe's mom in early October. She came out for the opening of the dental office Joe works at so she and I could get some dental work done while the other watched Max. Max had such a good time with his Nonna.
Joe had a bit of a stressful day (because the assistant exaggerated her qualifications in her interview). So Joe had to do a cerec crown on his mom and a cerec inlay on me while doing his job, her job, and teaching her her job, but all went well.
Then Max and I headed out to Utah to visit with cousins and other family. Here's my sister Kate with the 5 Lewis grandchildren!
Max also got to meet his Ur-Grosvati (Swiss for Great Grandpa) who just celebrated his 90th birthday!
His cousins Tyler and Kai loved making him forts and corralling him inside.
And Max had fun being his usual little nutty self. More on Max later!


8 comments:
max is super cute! he's getting so big! i can't believe it! i'm glad to see that i'm not the only person who posts a million pictures in one post!
FIrst off, there really is nothing worse than an assistant that doesn't know what she is doing. You almost prefer to tell her to just leave and you'll do it yourself. Did Joe get to pick her?
I am so in love with the picture of Lindsey and max laying on the grass. He looks like he's happy all of the time. I'm glad that you are finally enjoying being a SAHM...just wish wt would have worked out differently for us.
Max is such a cutie! I am glad you are liking Colorado and being a SAHM!
I'm glad you guys are feeling more settled in there. It seems like a nice area where you are. I wish I could see Max in person now, he is as cute as ever.
Oh, he is so yummy!! I love the pic of you guys on the grass too...so happy that he turned into a happy boy! Yay Max!
Great post! Max is adorable, can't wait to see him again! And all your pictures are great, looks like CO is treating you well! And seriously, that kid is the cutest!
Whooa, thats a full rainbow, all the way. Double rainbow, oh my gosh, double rainbow. Its a double rainbow all the way!
Joe I'm glad you decided to order an ambulance in case max fell out of the swing. You can never be too safe you know...
Denver looks like it is treating you guys well.
The area you live in looks beautiful! I am glad you are feeling a little settled. Max is SO, so cute! He his smiling in every photo, what a cute kid!
Post a Comment