We put Max back in his costume on the 31st so we could get some pictures. He was cranky because as every parent knows church wreaks havoc on the poor kids. So Joe had to pin him down and start munching on his tummy to try to cheer him up.
This baby dragon loves his mama. ;)

Then our baby dragon got into the candy. We kept yelling at him to look up but for some reason we couldn't call him Max, it was just "Baby Dragon! Over here, Dragon!" He finally figured out we were talking to him.


I wanted a picture of the three of us to document Max's first Halloween even though we didn't dress up. Next year, I PROMISE!
And then ... bedtime. Max always gets a bottle before nursing so I know his tummy is nice and full, and if Joe is home he gives it to him.

Happy Halloween baby dragon. You are my favorite. :)


5 comments:
He's soooo cute! Every 1st everything is a big deal and I love Max's costume!
Costco dragon costume? Guess what Grant was for Halloween as well lol.
He is so cute. I love the picture with him
In the candy. That is classic. He is growing so much. You guys look great by the way.
Baby Dragon!!! You are so cute! I'm so bummed that we didn't get to see him on Halloween. And thanks for posting a few other pictures...I now have and idea of what your porch looks like as well as your church building and a few friends. I won't hate you if you post more often. :)
Oh, baby dragon! You are soooo adorable! Just a little hint- get your mommy to take the paper off that candy and it tastes way yummy! But, since your dad's a dentist, I'm sure you won't know what candy tastes like until you're 10! Tough life, kid...I'll sneak you some chocolate. And Gizzy can show you where all the candy is stashed at Aunt Franchesca's house!! We're here for ya! (kidding, J&L...Kidding);-)
Post a Comment