Isn't he just the cutest little parcel ... too bad he still gets his arms out though! But, I am still convinced it is a good idea because it at least helps keep the swaddle together while I am rocking, nursing, and ssshhhing him to sleep (yes, yes, I am still doing that .... it is less than ideal but Mr. Max fights sleep like crazy and I am not ready to deal with hours of crying just yet .... sigh).On an unrelated note, spring has definitely hit Maryland! This is the tree in front of our house in all of its glory:




9 comments:
Oh, those cherry blossoms are pretty! But they make my eyes watery and itchy just looking at them! Your baby is beautiful. Joe, you are an awesome dad, and Linds, a beautiful mommy. What a lucky lucky little boy!
I agree that that is one adorable little parcel! He looks so happy and content! Maybree would only let us swaddle her for the first little while and then she would get her arms out but it didn't wake her up or anything, so we eventually gave up on the whole swaddling thing. But you gotta do what helps them fall asleep and stay asleep. Sleep is a glorious thing! :)
Great idea!! :)
It's so funny how we have so many of the same clothes for our little babes. You have great taste :)
Linds,
I just sent you an e-mail. You have to get the miracle blanket!
http://www.miracleblanket.com/instructions.htm
Can't wait to see you on Sunday!!
Those trees are so so pretty! Makes me miss Maryland....and these pictures of cute baby Max! Don't (or did) Lori and Nate have some special swaddler that makes it so Reese couldn't move around??
I wouldn't mind receiving a cute little bundle like that. Have you tried duct tape? Ü
Yes, get the miracle blanket! And don't even worry that you're still "shushing" him to sleep--he's still little and you'll sort of miss doing that when he gets big. I do love him in his gift wrap though.
We use the Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe..very similar to that miracle blanket. A necessity in my opinion.
That is awesome! It is hard when they only want to be swaddled. He get used to being out of the swaddle eventually.
Post a Comment