We were excited to have Joe's brother Dan & his girlfriend, Jade, come stay with us last week. Dan was interviewing and checking out the dental school, so we tried to show them a little bit of Baltimore and what living in Maryland has to offer. Luckily it only rained 2/3 of the time they were here ... which was okay since we still got to enjoy the Amish Market (indoors) as well as the spectacular drive there, plus lots of football-watching. What can I say, Jade & I just couldn't get enough.
Sunday turned out to be a
beautiful day ... we walked around the DC temple and then gave a driving tour of DC (it was getting late, and Dan & Jade took the train in to tour around the next day). All the fall colors were soooo pretty.
3 comments:
your belly bump is so cute! we need to hang out.
I agree, your belly bump is fantastic! You look like the prego girls I was always jealous of...no fat face, not fat hiney, no fat legs, just a cute belly. Me? I was the opposite. Little belly, big hiney, big legs, big face.
I can't believe it's so close! It feels like it has been so fast! It probably doesn't feel so fast for you, though...I remember it seems to crawl by at the end! Anyway, just wanted you to know we're thinking about you. Love much!!
That was a wild weekend...thankfully you guys were able to show Dan and Jade a good time. I have a really cute pic of you and Jade. I'll email it to you one of these days when life calms down.
Post a Comment