So here's me at 20 weeks: I actually wasn't feeling so huge yet.
But something happened at 21 weeks (although it might not be that obvious from the pictures). Joe and I looked at my bare belly one night in shock and were like "How the heck did that get there??" He even told me that I looked like a certain very small person we know when they were about to deliver. Nice! I am not offended though - I was thinking the same thing.
I am kind of excited to start hearing all the crazy comments that strangers and others make to pregnant women, even though I'm sure it will get annoying pretty fast. Who knows, maybe I can milk this for some kind of special treatment, somewhere? So far the only advantage has been an extra sample of shrimp at Sam's Club when Joe pointed out, "What about one for the baby?" The lady was pretty excited and probably would have given me as many shrimp as I wanted. So - what "stranger" will be bold enough to comment first?? Cuz that is not a beer belly, people!!


15 comments:
i am jealous that you look SOOO awesome! :)
It's looking so cute! But I would like to see one with your very best posture...seems like you preggo ladies like to do the sway back thing...and STICK out that belly. I bet the real thing is cute enough. I miss you...because you know I'm one of those people who wants to rub that tummy...even though it might bug you. Love you!
You are so tiny...I'm sure you'll hardly look pregnant when you are ready to deliver!
you look amazingly cute!
Well I would say that I could duplicate your belly by sticking mine out but that would only be offending to you!
You look darling and I'm so excited for you! All these babies is getting in the air...
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Its an adorable little belly! I'll trade you. Mine is looking just like that these days except theres no baby in there anymore and its just not cute anymore. Try to enjoy it!
You look adorable! Can't wait to hear stories about what strangers say... or when people ask if they can touch your belly - I know, I know, it happened to me!
I always showed really late too...so I just looked fat for the longest time. You, however, do NOT look fat. You look perfectly teeny and absolutely adorable. You are the pregnant girl that makes everyone think that pregnancy is beautiful. So not fair! ;-) I love seeing Joe hold babies. He's sooooo ready for being a daddy! I know I've said that before, or at least I think I have. If not, I've thought it! See you guys soon!
Aw--your little bump is very cute! I am happy for you. It is exciting when the baby starts to show!! You look great.
oh, you are just so cute! Yeah, you're right the comments will surely come. Just remember that when random strangers come up and rub your belly to ask them if you can rub their's. :) Well, I was never that brave, but it sure is interesting how the personal boundaries change.
I love the cute pregnant belly! I'm just excited to see all of your new maternity wardrobe. You're going to be adorable!
Lindsey! Congrats on the up and coming baby boy! I am SO excited for you and also very jealous that you look SO fantastic! Glad to see all is going good!
P.S. Hope you don't mind that I totally blog stalked and found you through Kirsten's blog! :)
Looking amazing! I just read something on people that had babies and didn't even know they were pregnant! I'm glad that didn't happen to you guys because this is such a fun and exciting time. For some reason your comments reminded me of when I was in the Philippines. They have a superstition that if someone touches a feature on someone else and then rubs the pregnant belly, the baby would inherit that quality. (obviously they don't know too much about genetics). Anyways, I spent my two years in the Philippines having pregnant ladies touch my nose and then rub their bellies. It was great!
Wow, Linds. You will look back and be so happy that you have been so tiny. You look amazing for that far along. And congrats! We are so excited you guys to have a bouncing baby boy. Lincoln has been such a fun little thing to have around.
Post a Comment