Sunday, July 12, 2009

This ain't no etch-a-sketch!

They say the best way to keep a guy out of trouble is to keep him busy. Obviously with the time I had between school winding down and waiting for the new job to start, I got in a little trouble and this was the result.

That's pretty much how it went down, except the reaction was completely opposite.

26 comments:

Nathan said...

Congrats!! We were so excited when you told us and I personally cannot wait to meet little MC. SOOOO AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I saw you snacking in sacrament meeting a couple of weeks ago and you've been on my radar every since. :) I'm so excited for you guys! That is so awesome that you and Lori get to be prego at the same time - can't wait to see your little cuties together! :)

Becky said...

O.K. that took me a minute.... Congrats! Such exciting news! How far along?

Nate and Lori said...

Yay!!! I've been checking the blog all day for the announcement!!! ALl I can say is that you definitely weren't on my radar as being the next up to be pregnant. In fact, I don't even think that you were on your own radar. But its the most fabulous thing ever that we get to have our babies together.

AJ said...

That's great news guys. Congratulations!

Liz said...

We are so happy for you two! More cousins for the girls.. maybe it will be a girl and she will just fit right in with the 3 girls, or you can still have the first boy!

adventure knitter said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! What a funny way to announce it too...you guys are hilarious! How far along are you?

Tristina said...

WHAT!?!? I can't believe this news! I agree with Lori - not on my radar at all, but awesome news. I am so exited for you guys!!

CONGRATS!

Cathi said...

Congrats! We're very excited for you guys. Hope you're feeling alright. We look forward to hearing more as the baby grows. When are you due?

Burnhams said...

so excited for you and glad the cat is out of the bag! woohoo!!!!!! baby mc is going to be a cutie!

The Ballif Family said...

Congratulations you two! That's so exciting. You guys will be amazing parents!

Clark and Liesel said...

Hooray for babies!!! I am soooo happy for you two! This is such wonderful news! How have you been feeling? I can't wait to talk to you more about this! Being a mother is the best thing ever.

Robin said...

WOW! This is so exciting! Just last night I was thinking, "I wonder if Lindsey's pregnant" - after all these years and across the country, I'm still catching your vibes! Oh my gosh, I'm ecstatic for you guys! What an adventure!

Karen said...

YEAH!!! Congrats from the Cole's! Its about time you catch up with Lisa and Scott.

Love ya,
Karen

The Long Family said...

Congratulations - how exciting!! So happy for you both! Lori must be over the moon - you will be mommies together! Wahoo!

Our Family said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you!

Haley Larsen said...

Congratulations! So when is she due?

Caitlin said...

Paha thats the best video to describe the story you told us! I thought for a second it was the video you guys made of all of us. That was hilarious. Congrats again you guys!!!!!!!! Hooray for babies!

Bloom Family said...

Congrats you guys! We need details though about due date and all. :) So wonderful. Congrats.

Kim said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you both. I can't wait to hear if you continue the current fad of girl babies in the ward.

Best to both of you and I hope you have an easy time with your pregnancy.

Parkinson Family said...

AHHHHHH! What a fabulous announcement! SO happy for you both! Hope you've been feeling well! Spill more details! Due date?

Summer said...

Holy Moly! Congrats Lindsey!!! I am so excited for you! How far along are you? How are you feeling? Yeah!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Much congrats! Now your blog can be taken over by pregnancy/baby and Joe will love every minute of it! So happy for you guys, can't wait to see you in October!

scarlett said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, Lindsey, you are going to make my brother the happiest man alive...again!! I am so so happy for you! So excited!!

Morris said...

congrats guys! im so happy for you!

Christie said...

It almost took my seeing that no longer flat Lindsey tummy on SKYPE to really believe there was a baby getting ready to hatch! Of course I'm so thrilled for the both of you. Take good care of MC and of each other. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!