Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lewis Girls

I had a GREAT trip to Utah (even though I had to leave Joe behind). But on the plus side, I didn't have to share my family's attention with Joe, and my family got to have my undivided attention as well. It was fun to be there minus all the holiday craziness and just spend as many minutes together as possible. Since Kate was in back school, my minutes with her were limited. But one afternoon we got to have some sister pictures taken together (+ mom)! My mom had tried to sell a photo printer on Craig's list and an aspiring photographer offered to trade her a photo session for it, so she had the great idea to do it with me and Kate. We had a lot of fun and I'm sure we'll treasure the pictures for years to come. I am so so glad I have a fun, sweet, beautiful sister (and mother)! They are my best friends. :)








(My mom made this cute snow woman all by herself!)

Awww! Katie and her kitty (who is the same age as she is - 16 years!)

6 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

The pictures turned out beautiful! You're all so photogenic! I love that you did them outside your house too because its just makes it that much more cozy and memorable. Oh and I love your new hair. Basically I love it all.

Clark and Liesel said...

Hoe fun! I loved all the pictures! I am even impressed with your moms snow man- so cute! I agree with Lori- you are all so photogenic! And I know I already told you this, but I love your new hair cut and color! So fun!

Christie said...

I really am glad we did this. They just make me happy to look at! And I'm happy for my blog to put them on and get to look at them any time I want! The beauty of digital is having so many images...but you'd never print them all. Love you so!

bbcurfew said...

Those pictures are so great. Doesn't hurt that all the women in them are stunning! I'm glad you had a great trip home. You'll remember it forever.

Joe, D.D.S. said...

So cute! I like your new hair. Next time lets go all auburn. Glad i wasn't in the

Joe, D.D.S. said...

....pics.