Saturday, September 27, 2008

I made a photobook!

I put together this photobook during the breaks I had in my day on Wednesday, thinking it would be FREE if I got it finished by the next day. Well, the free thing didn't work out, and at first I was a little mad because I had put off all the work I had to do ... but hey, it got me to actually make a book!! I definitely wouldn't have gotten around to doing it too soon otherwise. The book is just an overview of the pictures we took in 2007 ... which wasn't too difficult since we didn't take very many (we hadn't started blogging yet and I was holed up studying for most of the year). I'm not thinking too many people will want to look at the entire thing, but I thought I'd share it anyway since I don't have much else to share on my blog on this rainy weekend. You can see it by clicking HERE. I am excited for it to come in the mail! My next photobook project will be to put toghether a book of my pictures from London study abroad ... I am very excited about it but it is going to be a LOT more work. Probably a good Christmas break project! :)

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Nice! I made a book for the same reason, only I canceled it when it didn't come up free. It was Ian's graduation from dental school. I guess he'll have to wait a while to get that one ;)

Nate and Lori said...

That was so fun to read! I can't believe that your hair was so long at the beginning of 2007. I guess I didn't remember it being that long when we were in Chile. Wierd. Thank goodness that Nate and I moved here and provided you with so many fun photo ops...and to introduce you to the world of blogging so that you will have hoards of pics for 2008. THanks for the inspiration. I'm going to make a book for each of the years that Nate and I were married now. I just have to figure out a way to finance that now since it has been so long!!!

Summer said...

How cool! I love this idea. Thanks for sharing. One of these days I may just find time to make some for my little fam.

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Wait, it wasn't free?

Christie said...

I must say I always love Joe's little quips! Nice job Lindsey...it's a good reminder that there were some fun times in the midst of all that study and work. Maybe some day you'll remember more of the good than the not so good!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Joe-Chad's mom here.Hope to meet you someday! Regards--The fat mamma (120 lbs.How much does your mother weigh?)

Burnhams said...

The book looks great! What a fun way to actually use the pictures stowed away on the computer. I need to crack out a few of those!