This is the easiest new look. I've gone to it from time to time. Throw on a number 1 and go to town. I shaved my legs once as well. As you can tell, Lindsey wasn't so happy with the new do.

This is Pedro. My dad seriously wanted to name me Pedro. Pedro became one of my many nicknames in high school and I thought I could give it a try. I liked the look, but got tired of telling people that I couldn't mow their lawn cause I didn't own a lawnmower. Lindsey wouldn't look at me either.

Probably the favorite look of all time. I loved how kids ran away from me when they saw me. Lindsey couldn't take me serious though.
Then I went 7 months without a haircut. Lindsey hated it. How could she? Everyone else loved it, especially the ladies, which forced me to cut it as to not get so much attention. When I did finally cut it, Lindsey jumped up and down in unbelief for ten minutes. I guess behind all that hair was the cute guy she had married. She was glad to have him back.
Here I tried to see what kind of beard growth potential I had. Very itchy. Lindsey wouldn't kiss me either. I lasted for two weeks.Believe it or not, this was Lindsey's favorite look, which explains my look of astonishment.
And this is Average Joe. I'm proud to say I cut the hair myself. First time! Apparently I look 19 though.


10 comments:
Freat blog post...possibly a contender for my favorite one ever. I like average joe. I do think that you could pull off blond because then you would look exactly like me, which we all know is fabulous. Oh, and dad always used to tell me that he wanted to name me Polly. Who knows what the crap they were thinking.
Yes, I'm picky, basically I only like your hair when it is nice and short (not shaved though). It lets your cuteness shine through. Maybe you do look like a clean cut 24 year old, but what's wrong with that? It's who I married (not an old mountain man!) I like you no matter what, though.
I will admit some of those are akward. Average joe is the best.
I was about to make a detailed comment about which look is best but my inner manly man said "No way dude!" Your facial hair does make you look older though, in a good way.
Oh Joe! Thanks for the post. I was missing JoeandLindsey on blogspot. Very fun to see all those styles in one place. I'm with Lindsey on my favorite although YOU will NEVER be an average Joe. You are OUR Joe and we love you...I don't know about the blond though....love the dark hair. Love, your momster-in-law
Haha - I won't kiss Jared either if he has facial hair - ick! Jared cuts his own hair too and is very proud of himself for it. My only suggestion is to keep it shorter than your 7 month no cutting picture. :)
P.S. I'm glad your parents went with Lori and Joe vs. Polly and Pedro!
So many options. It's a difficult decision but after much fasting and prayer I think I've finally come to a decision. I 'vote for Pedro'. I've actually been begging Andy to grow a 'stache for years. He won't because for some reason he thinks I just want to laugh at him. Who me?
You could be a secret agent with all those different looks. Or a missionary (last picture). Around here, we call the "Pedro" look the "molester stash". I like average joe or one of the ones with a goatee. Have you considered a flavor saver? Brett does that from time to time, and now that I think about it, I think it's just to bug me... Seriously fun post, the long hair is a little crazy. And I think you could go highlights, perhaps not totally blonde. I'm glad you guys aren't Polly and Pedro, although that is now what I will be calling you and Lori.
Pedro-
Wait I mean Joe,(Are you serious your Dad wanted to name you that? Even with being in Az, too funny!) You have never been average. Well maybe in our early awkward years, but I think we've come a long way since then.
It is my professional, mind you, opinion that Lindsay's favorite is great for the hair, but I'm with her on the clean face thing. I'm lucky that Greg can't really grow a beard. It takes him like two weeks to try and then he just looks like his evil twin! No matter how you look you're still you and that's what counts, awe.
Jose you crack me up!! I like the Pedro look. Just go by Jose and the average Joe syndrome will be solved. I'll start calling you that at school to help you out.
Post a Comment