
Anyway, Lori did a pretty cool blog for her and Nate's anniversary a couple of weeks ago. Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, I thought I would borrow a few of her clever ideas. So, on to the numbers ... this year Joe and I are celebrating, among other things ...
17 beds we slept in during our first month and a half of marriage
10 days after being married that we bought our townhouse 2,450 miles from Utah
147 dental school exams Joe has taken
0 exams Joe has failed1 surgery for Lindsey (2 for Joe while we were dating)
7 months in our house without a tv, watching movies on the laptop in bed
8 months spent without a heater or air conditioner in our car
3 times Lindsey cried on the way to church because she couldn't feel her toes
105 degree weather that finally drove JOE to have it fixed
162 dollars it cost us to complete the repair (we felt more foolish than relieved)
16 months Lindsey has worked since we've been married
0 months Joe has
102 minutes spent commuting to and from school together each day
1 pregnancy test (NEGATIVE)
3,600 minutes Lindsey has spent typing furiously in a law school final
226 pages of law school papers Lindsey has written
20 hours Joe drove straight through the night in the pouring rain to catch our flight to Chile
45 seconds Joe sat speechless after realizing he booked the connecting flight for pm not am
2 spiders Joe graciously killed because Lindsey was scared
22 spiders he forced her to kill herself
5.28 quesadillas Lindsey eats for dinner in an average week
246 dollars Joe spent buying meat from a door to door salesman (I woke up from a nap to boxes of frozen meat spread all over the kitchen and Joe trying to get a bargain)
0 times Joe claims he's been wrong
12 times he's actually been wrong (still not bad!)
13 married nights we've been apart
1,095 married nights we've been in love (I'm pretty sure that's all of them)
And there you are! How crazy that 3 years have already flown by. I can no longer even imagine life without Joe. I know these 3 years are just a tiny fraction of what we will experience together, and that is also crazy to think about! I love you Joe! Here are a few pictures of our time together ...
2003
2004



2005
2006
2007

2008
2003
2004


2005

2006
2007
2008


12 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Those meat guys came to our door too and we declined (no freezer space). Boy was that the biggest guilt trip I've ever received in my life. Was it good though?
Congrats on 3 years! Loved the pictures! You guys are great!
awwww! you two are so adorable together! congrats on three years! it just gets better and better!
Lindsey, I changed the family blog a bit, but I was really just playing around... I don't really know what I am doing, so PLEASE feel free to change it however you would like.. wont bother me at all. Congrats on 3 years!
Lindsey, I changed the family blog a bit, but I was really just playing around... I don't really know what I am doing, so PLEASE feel free to change it however you would like.. wont bother me at all. Congrats on 3 years!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! WE are so excited that we've been able to contribut to your relationship...we provided one of those 17 beds that you slept in after your wedding, got to drive with you in the Honda with no AC, bought you the 1 pregnancy test, both have husbands that don't work, ate half of the yummy meat, went to Chile with you both, and so much more.
You guys are so cute and even though you've both aged, you look even better today. Love you both!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! I've made the same mistake with airline tickets Joe! I felt like the biggest airhead ever. I love that you've counted the spiders you've had to kill Lindsey! I would have been furious at Jared for buying that meat! 13 nights apart isn't too bad, but I hope you don't have many more! Congrats on 3 years!
Wow that was so cute!! Mine is coming up in Aug. I can't forget!! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary. I loved stats. You guys make a cute couple. Thanks for the ice cream, and all the fun times. Love the pictures, have a great summer... come visit us soon.
I love your fun facts and I'm so glad you are so HAPPY! Love ya Linds!
Aah, you guys are so cute! I love the pictures through the years.
Post a Comment