Saturday, March 8, 2008

My First "Tag"

So, it looks like I've got a tag to do. I knew it would happen sooner or later ...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was 14 and in 8th grade. Junior High can be tough, and I didn't fit in all that well with all the Utah girls (I moved in 7th grade). Luckily, I had 2 amazing best friends, Summer and Karalee! Basically, we were obsessed with Mary Higgins Clark books. We had tons of fun sleepovers and we loved going to Brick Oven. We thought were were way cooler than we actually were. But we had so much fun!!

2. 5 things to do today
Well today is almost over so I'm not too optimistic about accomplishing 5 more things. But here's what I did: studied (preparing to give a 2 minute testimony to state senators on Tuesday about a bill), ran on my treadmill, showered, ate food, and now blogged. It was a pretty boring day (didn't leave the house) - I promise they do get more interesting than this. Is that seriously all I did??

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
What foods count as a snack? Well, fruit is my favorite snack - varies by the season. Apples, watermelon, grapes, oranges, strawberries, whatever. That only counts as one snack though. I also like: kettle corn, candy/sweets (though I don't eat it that often), bread and honey, and muffins. Besides fruit my most common snack is probably granola bars, but of course I'd rather have cookies or something.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Start designing my dream house - I mean houses. Go on lots of trips!! Don't worry, you all can come!!

5. 3 bad habits
I asked Joe and he said 'chewing on ice.' Also - crying too much (is that a habit?), and getting stressed out easily.

6. 5 jobs I've had
Law firm summer associate (favorite job!), CareFirst Financial Specialist (computer all day), Ann Taylor sales associate (spent all of my paycheck), Economics TA (perfect college job), Perfect Tan front desk and bed cleaning (sexy arm muscles from cleaning beds, skin cancer), Jamba Juice (first job!).

7. 5 things people don't know about me
Ok, last one, this blog is getting long. 1 - I have OCD about certain things (just ask Joe), 2 - I think I am good at wasting time, 3 - If I could change one thing about me, I would give myself a tan, 4 - When I see a spider, I stop breathing (ok so maybe you already knew that), 5 - right now, I am listening to Joe cough up his lungs (very sexy. Poor guy!).

I am tagging - Tristina, Summer, Heather, and Adrienne.

6 comments:

AJ said...

Crying too much...Jayne has that bad habit too. Its NEVER my fault of course. ;)

Nate and Lori said...

The good news is tat 2 of your bad habits will go away as soon as you graduate...you will not be as stressed and you will not cry as much. I'm sure of it.

I did not know that you really wanted to be tan. Have you ever done the spray on tan at the tanning salon? Thats what I did when we went to Chile and it is kind of fun. It would be wierd to see you with darker skin. I'm pretty white too.

Hooray for your first tag!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Oh she'll cry. That's one constant. Love you Linds.

Shelly Moon said...

hi Lindsey!
your blog is so cute! thanks for finding my blog! I loved looking at your cute pics and adventures in baltimore!

Christie said...

Wasting time? I guess I never knew that about you...but if you do, then I wish you could reframe it as 'relaxing'. And yes, I too think you'll cry less some day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to find your blog. I found Lori's and lo and behold I found a whole slew of cousins blogs... it's awesome to get to know you guys better even if it is over the world-wide-web.

I'm excited to be able to peek into your lives off and on to know what you are up to! Take care.

Lexie Lantz (aka Dastrup)