Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Fabulous "Tag"

I am so flattered Kirsten thinks I am up to doing all these tags! I will at least get to this first one and we'll see about the other one at a later date. This one is fun because it must be answered with pictures! (Oh and I shortened it a little because it was taking too long.)

Favorite Color:
Blue! Went to the Natural History Museum last week and fell in love with all the blue stones and gems. I totally want this 2.64 carat topaz for a right hand ring ... way cheaper than another diamond!

Favorite Animal:
Frogs, of course. It was hard to pick just one picture because they are so cute.

Favorite Dessert:
I found a picture of two of my favorite desserts! Vanilla, not chocolate, cupcakes. And definitely double stuff for the oreos.

Favorite Hobby:
Ballroom dancing! I started dancing in 8th grade and don't do it any more, but I still LOVE it. These happen to be two of my favorite competitors from last season's So You Think You Can Dance - my favorite (only) show in the whole world!

My Job:
I was going to put a picture of a lawyer but at the moment I think the books are more appropriate - I have not passed the bar yet. Studying is my job right now.

Me:
At the Lincoln Memorial last week.

Now I tag: two of my sisters-in-law, Lori and Liz. Also Hannah and Kristen, and anyone else who wants to do the tag - it's kind of fun. It's okay if you don't get to it right away (I know I just sent around a tag like a week ago).

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Oops I guess I didn't even realize I was tagging you so much!!! Sorry. You don't have to do both. How funny because I always try and pick different people to.
I love So You Think You Can Dance. It is my favorite show ever!

Christie said...

Love it Lindsey! Yep, I can see that it took some time to find these great pictures but it was fun to see. I really didn't know you liked Oreos that much! Even a mom can learn some things from these fun tags. Tell Kirsten not to stop!

The Skinners said...

Lindsey,

Thanks for the tag. I loved yours. Send them my way anytime.

Hannah

Summer said...

Yes! I love that you've stayed loyal to the frog. :)